Sunday, April 24, 2011

Making new friends there

In the horrible week i manage to make some friends those are chinese students. I also meet my friends from my secondary school ! ^^ Some are from SMK Poi Lam and some are from SMT Lebuh Cator.

New friends I made are :
Boys
-Dino watana ( my roommate n classmate )
-Lau Jun Xian
-Tan Mun Lok
-Ah fei (the only one who stay near to our poly now transfered to UTP . eldest/oldest in our group)
-Chung Chee Siong
-Goh Chee xiong
-yao leong
-mun wei
-Kit Liang
-Yee Shein
-Deng Yong ( Ah loong )
-Tommy

Girls
- Low xin yi (to be true, is not new. She was my classmate in form 5 )
-Tan Khai Syen
-Bing Bing
-Hui Mei
-Elaine Soong
-Lee Wan Peng
-Pangkok 妹
-Tong Tong
-Bm Hong (we call her 大姐 bcoz she is the eldest ! )
-Loo Wei Fern
-Raine

I do hav make friends wif my senoir. They are Ong , Gabriel n Vjean.

No comments:

Post a Comment